COC has been providing high-quality services and products to public, private and nonprofit clients for more than 38 years. We apply our creative planning, research, communications and analytical skills to:
- Study and resolve complex land use, environmental, housing, transportation and growth management issues.
- Prepare comprehensive plans, land use studies, zoning ordinances and development regulations.
- Manage federal National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) projects and state environmental permitting processes.
- Provide leadership in sustainability issues and public policy development.
- Facilitate strategic planning and visioning processes.
- Resolve controversial public issues.
- Develop intergovernmental agreements.
- Design and implement innovative, award-winning public information, involvement and constituency-building projects.
- Design and manage meetings, workshops and conferences.
- Train business and professional people in effective communications techniques.