Good project management is the key to successful projects. In our almost 40 years of serving public and private clients throughout the Northwest, COG has had the opportunity to manage hundreds of successful projects, large and small, simple and complex, short-term and very long-term. A hallmark of our reputation is our ability to understand what a project truly needs, the path to get there, and the commitment to bring it in on time and within budget. It is important to us that every project we are involved with be a success, not just from a professional reputation perspective but because we choose projects based on our core values.
We are known to be strategic thinkers, willing to think outside the box in order to identify innovative solutions to problems. We also have a reputation as being easy to work with, flexible in meeting changing project needs, and for our high quality products. Our expertise is in designing, managing and facilitating public processes that bring together diverse stakeholders to build consensus and develop implementable projects. We work closely with our clients to create a customized product that has the broadest public support possible. In addition, our firm’s experience in the areas of intergovernmental relations, agency structures and decision-making, and facilitation allows us to meet even the most complex and politically contentious challenges.
We are well respected for our:
- Thorough understanding of how public policies are developed and administered.
- Collaborative approach to working as a team and in partnership with our clients and other professionals.
- Responsiveness to our clients and flexibility in the face of changing conditions.
- Commitment to providing high-quality services and products.
- Integrity, holding ourselves to the highest levels of ethical standards and professional conduct.